First Step for New Patient
The first step to becoming a patient is to register on Patient Link. Creating an online account only takes a few minutes. Here’s how:
- Click “Create an Account” below.
- Enter in your child’s information and an e-mail address, then click “Create my account.”
- You’ll also be asked to enter your contact information, choose your preferred location and create a username and password that you’ll need to access your online account. Then click “Join MD Pediatric Associates .”
- You’ll see a “Patient Information” page. When you click “Save and submit,” this information will be electronically entered into our system.
- Repeat these steps for each child you want to register. Hint: Use the same password for all accounts.
You can be assured your information is secure in Patient Link. MD Pediatric Associates has partnered with Medfusion to create a safe, secure site for your personal and financial information.
In addition to creating an account, you’ll need to complete the following forms:
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Policy Receipt (PDF)
- MD Pediatric Associates Financial Policy Receipt (PDF)
Bring these to your child’s first appointment, or fax them in advance to our office at (469) 671-5437.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
"My kids grew up at MD Pediatrics. As a single mom I always appreciated the extended hours and multiple locations."
- Nancylyn B